The 5 best stovetop pressure cooker On The Market
The market is abuzz with an exhausting variety of stovetop pressure cookers of a variety of models and makes. With cut-throat competition, it however it takes more than just a classy design and average capacity to score within the 5 best stovetop pressure cooker on the market. Modern day stovetop pressure cookers designed by ace manufacturers boast of fancy features, to the likes of firm locking system, sturdy construction, faster cooking, convenience of usage and a considerable capacity, good enough to feed a thriving family of five members. Those that do qualify within the best five are actually the perfect trade-off between price and quality, which is why they adorn the kitchen of every meticulous homemaker and a favorite to many.
Here is a comparative review of the 5 best stovetop pressure cooker on the market.
Top 5 best stovetop pressure cooker Comparison Table
1. All American 921 21-1/2- Quart Pressure cooker
The All American 921 is easily one of the most imposing models of pressure cooker in the market at present. With its heavy industrial built crafted to perfection, a large size and optimal locking system, it is designed to play the part of a pressure cooker as well as pressure canner, equally well. Although it is expensive, this cooker poses a long life span and make that can stand up to anything.
Some of its features are
- Crafted with aluminum to lend a heavy duty build, All American 921 is made to last long.
- It incorporates a sturdy metal to metal locking system, which negates the need of a rubber gasket.
- The heavy duty of pressure gauge ensures perfect cooking of food and effective sterilization of samples, irrespective of the altitude.
- Presence of a multi-purpose barometric regular to adjust pressure and a safety handle for easy removal, adjudge this model as a safe and user-friendly option.
2. Prestige Deluxe Stainless Steel Mini Handi Pressure Cooker
The Prestige Deluxe Stainless Steel Mini Handle Pressure Cooker is an all steel, compact and fuss-free pressure cooker, which serves the purpose of stovetop cooking pretty well. Without unnecessary bells and alarming whistles, this model is well-built, safe and houses some desirable, if not exhaustive attributes. The design of this pressure cooker is such that it supports separate cooking of individual foods within one pot itself. It is however not designed for high storage. Let us take a magnified view of its features.
[highlight]Some of its features are:[/highlight]
- High quality of construction made from sturdy stainless steel, that too at the same price range as that of its competing counterparts that are built of sub-par materials.
- This model includes a safe auto-locking mechanism that precludes accidental opening and shortens cooking time by allowing the pressure to accumulate.
- It hosts a visual pressure indicator as an added safety feature.
- The design of the cooker is such that it allows separate cooking at the same time and pot.
3. Kuhn Rikon Stainless Steel Pressure Cooker
When it comes to quality stovetop pressure cookers, Kuhn Rikon scores all the points, for its classy design, more than average capacity, as well as top-notch make, so much so that this model is often considered as the ‘niche product’, in the market of stovetop pressure cookers. As a cooker, it is time-worthy and durable enough to withstand excessive pressure. Its only drawback is that it is a tad too expensive.
Some of its features are:
- With a dual metal make including aluminum and stainless steel, Kuhn Rikon is high on quality and durability. Also its base allows efficient transfer of heat to the food and promotes even cooking.
- This stovetop pressure cooker comes with an attractive 10-years warranty, and considering its Swiss make structure, it is quite likely to outlive its warranty!
- Owing to an 8.5 quart average cooking capacity, the Kuhn Rikon can cook meals for an average nuclear family with ease.
- It comes integrated with a spring loaded security valve, to prevent escape of pressure and accident tipping off of the lid. Presence of a secure locking system and visual pressure alerts, only heighten the safety of using this system.
4. Hawkins Classic Aluminum 5.0 Liter Pressure Cooker
When it comes to handy and economical stovetop pressure cookers, Hawkins Classic Aluminum pressure cooker surely tops the list. It is the perfect blend of impressive features, durable construction and reasonable price. With a durable aluminum body and high capacity storage, this model is likely to provide you with years of cooking. The Hawkins Classic Aluminum cooker also comes across as a great time and money-saver, since it allows fast and efficient cooking, that requires lesser time and lesser fuel expenditure. Only flaw is that it has a rather high-brow design. Yet, it is no doubt a smart buy for families having up to 7 members.
Some of its features are:
- Its high-quality aluminum exterior and superior alloy handles, grant for a durable model that lasts long enough to be passed down to future generations!
- It houses a medium capacity of around 5 liters, which is enough to allow cooking of up to 7 people.
- Owing to an aluminum exterior, this model is essentially rust-proof and resistant to corrosions. It allows even distribution of heat to the food and retains their flavor and texture
5. T-fal P25107 Stainless Steel Dishwasher Safe PFOA Free Pressure Cooker
The T-Fal P25107 pressure cooker is a premium quality stovetop cooker that allows up to 70% faster cooking than traditional cooking. Underlying the outer stainless steel exterior, is a wealth of features, designed to deliver optimal and healthy cooking. Being dishwasher safe, it is easy to clean up and does not soak up stains or smears. Presence of optimum safety features, tag this model as a smart investment, one that is guaranteed to lend peak performance in the years to come. It however is not equipped with a superior storage capacity.
Some of its features are:
- is constructed of solid stainless steel, that guarantees long-lasting performance and maintains a look as brand as new.
- The USP of the T-fal P25107 pressure cooker, is that its body is dishwasher safe, which allows easy clean-up without mess.
- The multiple layered base promotes even distribution of heat and negates warping.
- It comes equipped with a compact steam basket as well as a stand, for multi-faceted and healthy cooking.
- The variable pressure release valve provides you with various pressure choices and lends convenience, along with safety while usage.
With this informative review, you can now go ahead and make your final stovetop pressure cooker selection. The 5 stovetop pressure cooker given above are definitely the best out there, and will take you on the best cooking experience of your life.